- Lake Erie HAB Forecast
- The Published Forecast Model Descriptions:
- Manning, N.F., Y.C. Wang, C. M. Long, I. Bertani, M. J. Sayers, K. R. Bosse, R. A. Shuchman, D. Scavia. 2019 Extending the Forecast Model: Predicting Harmful Algal Blooms at Multiple Spatial Scales. J. Great Lakes Res. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jglr.2019.03.004
- Bertani, I, D.R. Obenour, C. E. Steger, C. A. Stow, A. D. Gronewold, D. Scavia 2016 Probabilistically assessing the role of nutrient loading in harmful algal bloom formation in western Lake Erie.
- Using a Bayesian hierarchical model with a gamma error distribution to improve Lake Erie cyanobacteria bloom forecasts
- Reports related to the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement
- Reports related to approaches to meet the load reduction targets
Gulf of Mexico